Friday, June 6, 2008

The Embarkment

Lima is a beautiful place. It has been 8 long years since I have visited my family here in Peru. But viewing the world through my 13 year old eyes was nothing compared to how I see it now. The culture, the food, and the extreme disregard to traffic law all came as a a bit of a shock to me.

I really don't have much time to write, because I catch a flight in 6 hours to the Amazon and I need to sleep tonight for the hike tomorrow. I just wanted to get a shot out before I left.

I took this at the Vancouver International Airport while waiting to board my flight to Toronto. This is a random woman on her cell phone in front of a light box with no ad.

Are you crazy
Gonzo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dude sick stuff . nice shot too ... see you when you get back from your crazyness ...